In this Time Management training course, you learn to develop a clear sense of purpose, structure priorities, overcome negative behavior patterns, and leverage practical strategies, tools, and techniques to develop and implement an effective time management framework. Effective time management helps professionals make better decisions, meet deadlines, and achieve their goals. Learn how to manage your time and develop your own personal action plan
You Will Learn How To:
- Manage your time by implementing a framework to achieve goals
- Make decisions about what you do and when
- Apply a structured whole-brain process to shape your current and future commitments
- Proactively schedule tasks, construct weekly plans, and create to-do lists
- Adopt strategies and techniques to handle procrastination and interruptions
Outline of topics:
Module 1 : Managing yourself:
Making your goals SMART.
Plan your success.
Analyze your current use of time.
Deal with procrastination.
Module 2 : Managing your work environment:
Manage your meetings effectively.
Module 3 : Managing your relations:
Learn to delegate – the ABC’s of Delegation.
Learn to say ‘NO’.
Manage stress effectively.